Sunday, July 16, 2017

Ear Candy: Top 10 Songs That Never Left My Playlist


Travelling to and from work usually takes me 2-3 hours given the proximity of home to office. Imagine the horror of being stuck in EDSA traffic 5 days a week. I have separate gadgets for music, photos, and games. That's just how I am and that is the main reason why I carry an oversized bag for work. I keep a separate ipod where I store all my music. I've owned both the 4th and 5th generation of the iPod Nano but for some reason, it was always stolen. Right now, I have my trusty Sony Walkman MP3 Player. Another bad habit is not saving a back-up of my songs - I know, I know! Hehehe. But despite the hassle, these are the top 10 songs I wouldn't mind downloading over and over again.. Prepare the cheese cause I realized they're ll mushy!

10. Beautiful As You - All 4 One


9. Terrified - Katharine Mcphee & Zachary Levi



8. Over It - Katharine Mcphee


7. Too Little, Too Late - JoJo



6. So Slow - Jon Mclaughlin



5. Blue Sky - Hale (high school crush's fave way back so it never left my playlist ever since)



4. A Girl Can Dream - Nina 



3. Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift



2. Superman - Joe Brooks



and number 1 spot goes to Best Friend by Jason Chen - yep!!!



I still have a lot of music on my playlist that I would like to share with you guys but these are the ones that will always have a space on my storage no matter how old they get. Perhaps, I'll make a part 2 of these list next time.

How about you guys? What are the songs that are always included on your playlist?

xo,
Ria


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE AWKWARD PROBINSYANA

The Awkward Probinsyana is a blog written by an awkward, fairy wannabe who dreams of making the world a better place with just a little sprinkle of pixie dust. This blog is created to share her thoughts and dreams. Hopefully, to inspire the girls in the world to be who they are meant to be.

P.S. - I still want to meet Atom Araullo.

Newsletter