Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Adventure Awaits!


As I was browsing for some new wallpapers to use for my phone, I stumbled upon a quote that says "Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.". I may have a strong personality but most days, I'm really scared to step out of my comfort zone and try new things. That is probably why most of the time I choose to keep a toxic job, with a toxic boss, and toxic people at the same time. But after going through a lot of bad times, unhappy moments, and a couple of worst scenarios -- I've decided to chase adventure!

I wanted to share the complete details but I'm afraid this isn't the right time yet. I just wanted to share that despite everything that God has put me and my family through earlier this year, a couple of blessings came right after! Opportunities kept coming in and out and I just can't help but grab each of them. I am truly grateful that a comforting and loving God runs my life. 

"When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars."
God has always been so faithful. I can't wait to start this new adventure but of course, I need to do a lot of preparations first. Ugh, I'm dying to share with everyone what it is that I am talking about but for sure, as soon as everything is all set, I will definitely write it down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE AWKWARD PROBINSYANA

The Awkward Probinsyana is a blog written by an awkward, fairy wannabe who dreams of making the world a better place with just a little sprinkle of pixie dust. This blog is created to share her thoughts and dreams. Hopefully, to inspire the girls in the world to be who they are meant to be.

P.S. - I still want to meet Atom Araullo.

Newsletter