Thursday, January 5, 2017

I'm Home, 2017.



Been moving back and forth from blogger to tumblr and back again but now I can definitely say that I am back to where I originally belong. I've been debating whether to stick with my farewelltotinkerbell identity or just go back to where my heart really belongs to. Since it's a new year, I am proud to say that I am back as The Awkward Probinsyana.

So what made me decide to stick with my old url and my old platform. I did enjoyed being with Tumblr a lot. I've made friends and blogging was simple on tumblr. But every now and then, I'm still looking for the features that tumblr couldn't provide especially now that I am looking in to stepping up my blogging game this 2017. I checked on Wordpress but truly, blogger still won my heart.

There are still a lot of changes that are coming. I still have to fix my domain name and my template but I am slowly getting there. To all those who were with me on Tumblr, I truly appreciate you dear fairies and I hope that we'd still somehow stay connected through the things that I would share here.

I am home guys and I am happy.






<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18418157/?claim=e87udn2yqkh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE AWKWARD PROBINSYANA

The Awkward Probinsyana is a blog written by an awkward, fairy wannabe who dreams of making the world a better place with just a little sprinkle of pixie dust. This blog is created to share her thoughts and dreams. Hopefully, to inspire the girls in the world to be who they are meant to be.

P.S. - I still want to meet Atom Araullo.

My Fairies ♥

Newsletter